Thursday, September 11, 2008

.:just disturbed:.

this song disturbed me! it made my stomach turn, made my mind ache and made my eyes bleed. i thought after the video was released i would warm up to it, but i didn't. i thought after i saw her performance on the mtv video music awards that i would have a new appreciation of this tune, but that too didn't happen. then i heard this remix and it persuaded me to at least give the song a chance and i did and i sorta like it. here is the mix that sorta, kinda changed my mind disturbed feelings for rihanna's disturbia.

.:disturbia [vio remix]:.
http://www.zshare.net/audio/186163318e35edf6/

3 comments:

  1. i thought her performance at the VMAs was amazing. It was Thriller 2.0. It took 25 years, but she did it. I'm not crazy about the song, but it is definitely creative and thinking out of the box with pop music these days. You gotta give her credit for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think she was thinking out of the box for xtina but that box just happened to be miss gaga's. xtina is talented but i am not a fan and my opinion about her is always going to be biased. what i will say is that remix of genie in a bottle was sick, hot and off-the-hook! oh yeah, she also looked good and healthy. so cudos to her for not being twig thin. thanks for leaving a comment! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the song... good remix.. not sure why out of all the remixes you thought this was the best but thanks for posting it :)

    ReplyDelete