Tuesday, February 19, 2008

.:worth taking a chance:.

i know, i know, celine is legendary but as probably as uncool as a pop star can be. i actually think that she may be so uncool that she is cool. i watched her concert special on cbs (i'm a diva lover, what can i say?) and was pleasantly surprised by how well this legend can make me laugh. here is her current single from her album taking chances. produced by will.i.am, eyes on me is a catchy, earthy and indian inspired pop joint. check it out!

.:eyes on me:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/7835927e45a576/

1 comment:

  1. As a diva lover as well I think you pegged Celine perfectly! Can't you see her as a young girl doin corny shows for her family & them thinkin it was the best thing in the world. I actually like the remix with WillIam that she did on that special 100 times better, that is apparently her next u.s. single that remix & I'm hella excited about it, hopefully it will fly, it's almost reggaton. I actually have the mp3 but not the HQ yet.

    ReplyDelete