Friday, February 29, 2008

,:flashback friday:.

in the summer of 1988, the only thing that mattered to me was my karyn white cassette. it was first piece of music i had ever purchased and played until my mother's ears bled! karyn white began her career as a jazz singer and then scored a major record deal with warner bros. records and her career was guided by mr. benny "i left jlo for mariah" medina. her first two singles the way you love me and superwoman were massive hits on both pop and r&b charts. secret rendevous was no exception. proudced by l.a. reid and babyface, the single continuted karyn's hit parade and help her self titled debut album reach platnium plus status. here's to miss white!

.:secret rendevous [extended club mix]:.
http://www.zshare.net/audio/8265461d22f1f9/

1 comment:

  1. HaHa Rhymez... we must of been seperated as kids... I killed that Karyn White song when I was a youngster.. My brother would hide it so I couldn't play it! LOL still love that song... I have CD Maxi and 12" record!!!

    ReplyDelete