Tuesday, February 26, 2008

.:artist of the month:.

so because jan's music helped shape my childhood as well as help me to survive it, i am declaring february 26 janet day! yes! her 10th studio discipline is in stores today and i am getting my copy. tonight! here is a collection of some of jan's bonus & (un)released tracks from over the years. enjoy!
.
.:janet : goodies & treats:.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/e1hrzg
.
01. god's stepchild
02. put it on you
03. put your hands on
04. i'm here
05. can't be stopped
06. could this be love
07. you need me
08. and on & on
09. pop's up
10. who?
11. 70's love groove
12. lookout weekend
13. ask for more
14. one more chance
15. days go by

4 comments:

  1. please send this Songs by zshare...! sendspace don't work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!!! Realy cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you post this as a zip file? I've been looking all over for these unreleased tracks!! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete