Sunday, January 20, 2008

.:stylin' free sunday : ladies nite vol. 2:.

some really cool people from papa's danceland (arley & chryscee) provided me with a great song that i had long searched for, magic night by synthia figueroa. and because it was shared with me, i am sharing it with you. here is volume two of stylin' free ladies nite which features one of my best friends in the entire world, soniya. check it out!

.:stylin' free : ladies nite vol. 2:.
http://www.zshare.net/download/67213107a9c7af/

01. i will survive (remix) : giggles
02. as you held me : adelis
03. true love : nyasia
04. think twice (planet hype mix) : m:g
05. lately (cibola mix) : devine
06. never again : amber rose
07. never leave your side (remix) : one voice
08. he's my baby now : joei mae
09. change on me : denine
10. magic night : synthia figueroa
11. everything (planet hype mix) : pinay
12. when i get close to you (breakbeat mix) : jocelyn enriquez
13. forgive me love : soniya
14. all because of you (harlem knight mix) : estee

2 comments:

  1. what! i am so beside myself! freakin' glenn knows about my blog! i have loved your music for years - i had to have been the biggest jocelyn fan. then i was m:g's biggest fan. wow. thankx for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete