Sunday, January 13, 2008

.:stylin' free sunday - gentlemen's club:.

in the world of dance music, men tend to over looked and upstaged by the women. not today! here is a collection of awesome freestyle tunes from the gentlemen. enjoy!
.
:stylin' free - gentlemen's club:.
http://www.mediafire.com/?eudrmd03yxg

01. don't turn your love away : lorenzo d'lan
02. and she said (breakbeat mix) : lucas prata
03. let me be the one : kuriosity
04. remember the time : law
05. do unto me : coro
06. you take me higher : charlie babie
07. for always : randy kendall
08. dream girl : mcsc feat. stevie b.
09. don't take your love away : savour
10. in my heart : isaac
11. kristina : pain
12. i know : omar
13. those were the times : miguel reyez, jr.
14. you are an angel : peter fontaine
15. forget me not : chase
16. it's always you (tony's orchestra mix) : george lamond

No comments:

Post a Comment