Monday, January 14, 2008

.:let me find the hell out!:.

as many of you know, ashanti has been preparing her comeback. after being shredded by miss beyonce, things have not been as there were in 2001 for ashanti. honestly, she urked the hell out of me. but my opinion began to change when i heard her track my number babe and hey baby (after the club). now with her new joint the way that i love you, i must say she is on a roll (forget about that horrible song switch).

.:the way that i love you:. http://www.zshare.net/audio/65208284c589be/

2 comments:

  1. Def better than Switch, but I'm not feeling all that much. It's just average IMHO.

    KGee

    ReplyDelete
  2. well average is relative. average for beyonce is EEK GO BACK INTO THE STUDIO! average for ashanti is YEAH GIRL - U ALMOST GOT IT! lol thankx for posting

    ReplyDelete